Aims & Scope
The journal is devoted to all aspects of science and technology of prebiotics and probiotics including functionalities and performance, analytical methodology, and applications relevant to humans, animals and plants. The topics covered include both fundamental and applied research areas such as:
- Analytical methodology related to chemistry, physics, physical chemistry, genomics, and so on.
- Clinical areas.
- Mechanisms of action.
- Sources and applications in food and non-food areas, including human health, veterinary, cosmetics, agriculture, and aquaculture.
- Technological and regulatory aspects covering product categories, formulation, and manufacturing processes, dealing particularly with packaging and preservation techniques
Announcement for Authors
Get Free Open Access by submitting your article by or before December 31, 2022.
Click here to submit your paper now!
- Author Guidelines
- Graphical Abstracts
- Fabricating and Stating False Information
- Research Misconduct
- Post Publication Discussions and Corrections
- Publishing Ethics and Rectitude
- Increase Visibility Of Your Article
- Archiving Policies
- Peer Review Workflow
- Order Your Article Before Print
- Promote Your Article
- Manuscript Transfer Facility
- Editorial Policies
- Allegations from Whistleblowers
- Forthcoming Thematic Issues